Keeping Our Staff and Clients Safe
The safety of our staff and pet care clients in Asheville is top priority! We’re open and committed to following the protocols set forth by the CDC.
Here are some of the steps we’re taking:
- Wearing a face covering
- Frequent, thorough hand washing
- Sanitizing all work-related supplies and materials, including high-touch surfaces in our cars
- Sanitizing surfaces we may have touched in a client’s home
- Keeping 6 + feet away from others when walking dogs and using our own leashes when possible
- If you are home during the visit, we will keep 6+ feet away. If you prefer, you can let your dog out for us on a secured porch, entry way hall or backyard to keep in line with social distancing.
- Offering virtual consults and contactless delivery of keys
- Team member health monitoring
Contact us with questions!
Please feel free to reach out with any questions. We will continue to monitor CDC guidelines and will update our protocol as needed. We appreciate your business and trusting us with your best buds!
We recognize this is a sensitive time as we adjust to a new “normal.” If there are additional steps that you would like us to take while in your home and caring for your pets, we’re happy to accommodate.